JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
reading a lot of the comments, I do not know has priced ammo lately but 32's are clearly more expensive and harder to find than 380's.

With that said I used to look down on 380' and 32's but, did you know that a lot Spec. ops. people 22 auto's for up close assinations.

Also i have a variety of toys, and there are time where a little 32 fit fits nicely on my belt under my t-shirt when my 38, 9mm, 40, 44 spcl or 45 would stick out like a sore thumb and defeat the purpose of my concealment.

Does a 32 or 380 have the whallop of 9mm, 40 ...., we all know hte answer no. But close up if will take out person with a bullet to the heart just like a 9mm, know if I am far away then I am not worried because I have a couple of larger firearms in my truck waiting for me.

Look at the picture here http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/pistols/p-32/ it clips nicely on the belt without a holster, extra in pants pocket as backup

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews