JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found NWFA while actively looking for local/regional classifieds listings - so, browser search. I feel like a lot of things on my radar end up being in Oregon, though, maybe a consequence of Washington's laws in recent years.

I found NWFA while actively looking for local/regional classifieds listings - so, browser search. I feel like a lot of things on my radar end up being in Oregon, though, maybe a consequence of Washington's laws in recent years.
Hidey Ho neighbor. Lots of west coast regulations I am not aware of. I am from the NC mountains and just 2.5 hrs south. down to South Cakalakey the gun laws are nill. I don't mind being held accounted for. There are enough personal sale opportunities and multiple purchases being made that the ATF doesn't attempt to track each sale. There is a registry but that last as far as the parking lot. Good to have you in the circle.

I read about it in a few firearms related forums over the years and finally decided to check it out after hearing it was like armslist but a lot better. already bought a gun off of hear, and my only gripes are related to new members not being able to leave reviews

I've been lurking here for a couple of years reading post, and finally decided to sign up.

I found this forum while searching for information concerning new gun laws, and how they affect my life.

Hello Marc
This is a great place for discussion and fun exchange of personal gun collections, preferences and histories. It's also a place to introduce your gun control values and self/home defense weapons, ammo and techniques. Good times to be had by all ! You will make your own experience. I like it and I am an east coaster.

Hello Marc
This is a great place for discussion and fun exchange of personal gun collections, preferences and histories. It's also a place to introduce your gun control values and self/home defense weapons, ammo and techniques. Good times to be had by all ! You will make your own experience. I like it and I am an east coaster.
"Gun control values" ...... I hope you mean proper grip of firearm . ;)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews