JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1678471779757.png

Have not had one in a good while but hands down favorite is Chimay Blue. Pricey damn stuff that I made the mistake of trying one night many years ago with one of my kids. Tends to be hard to find which is good for me as I seldom see it to tempt me. :D

The one you hand me! I actually have a wide spectrum of beers I like as long as it is well crafted. I was a prolific homebrewer for many years and brewed many styles that were all good in the right moment. I wish I had some of my Russian imperial stout left. It would be a fine one to crack to celebrate my first AK if it actually comes to fruition.

What's your favorite?
I know there are a lot of good beers out there, and you can't have just one favorite!
What's one?

I really like IPA's.

Deschutes 'Squeezy Rider'. Derishus!
Hey! I didn't think you were still here. I still have that sweet no-dash 686 I got from you! That was a fun trip.

Beer? Yes. These days I just lightweight it with a couple/three PBR 12 oz'ers. More beer less buzz is how I roll now.

Hey! I didn't think you were still here. I still have that sweet no-dash 686 I got from you! That was a fun trip.

Beer? Yes. These days I just lightweight it with a couple/three PBR 12 oz'ers. More beer less buzz is how I roll now.
Very cool. I'm glad you still have it.

I like more beer with more buzz!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews