JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never got into beer can chicken. If I'm doing chicken on the grill, it'll be cut up, seasoned and cooked indirect with alittle smoke and occassional baste of 50/50 oil n cider vinegar, no sauce.

I didn't take a pic of the ribeye I grilled for myself tonight, but Old Dog's brown beverage bar was open...

American classics, yo.
America.jpg

My buddy caught this summer steelhead on Saturday and showed up yesterday to share a filet. Lemon pepper and something else that I forgot on a cedar plank. Delicious.

1000002530.jpg

Some may remember I've been struggling to reach and/or keep temperature. Kinda sorta thought maybe it was the pellets I was using, either too much moisture or poor quality. The brand was Camp Chef.

I likely will never know for sure. The bag of pellets I'm using now is Traeger brand. I am reaching set temperature quickly, and the temp is staying where I set it. o_O

thumbnail.jpg

This bacon is seriously thick. And seriously good.
thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

Last Edited:
Some may remember I've been struggling to reach and/or keep temperature. Kinda sorta thought maybe it was the pellets I was using, either too much moisture or poor quality. The brand was Camp Chef.

I likely will never know for sure. The bag of pellets I'm using now is Traeger brand. I am reaching set temperature quickly, and the temp is staying where I set it. o_O

View attachment 1874830

This bacon is seriously thick. And seriously good.
View attachment 1874831

View attachment 1874832
Nom, nom, nom, nom…..

Making me hungry for some bacon, maybe blt's for lunch…

Doing a prime rib for Friday night dinner. It was wet aged for 35 days never wet aged before but saw Tlock mention it so decided to give it a go.

View attachment 1874836
Get yourself a sous vide cooker and some of these:

UMAi Dry Aging Bag for Steaks - Pack of 3 I Dry Age Bags for Meat, Ribeye & Striploin Steak up to 12-18lbs, Home Steak Ager Refrigerator Bags, NO Vacuum Sealer Required, Tender Aged Beef in 28-45 Days https://a.co/d/0M6UV7l

It'll completely revolutionize your home steak game.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top