JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
70% venison 30% ground pork burgers. Smoked Provalone, butter lettuce and mayo with sage from the garden. And fries. Kimber for scale.

1000004176.jpg

OK, well.

I probably should not post this, but.

This Right Here...

View attachment 1869497

Could Possibly Replace Your Wife. o_O

It's That Good!. $2.97 at WalMart.
Reser's, no wonder why, they do have some outstanding products. As WEE called out, their scalloped potatoes are rather good as well.

Now as for replacing my Peruvian bride, that would be a tough call cause that gal makes a mean mashed taters…. :D

Nothing but it's Thursday so that usually means Happy Hour Daiquiris and Karaoke at a place a couple blocks away. It's pretty urban and wife and I are usually the only white folks, well to be fair, I'm Meskin. Lots of RnB sung and I belt out a rock or country song. I sing a mean Mother by Danzig.

That's where I would like to be, too. Just curious, how far north? Are you looking somewhere along the Bitterroot Mtn range?
Actually a wee further south and west than that. More like in the Orofino-Grangeville corridor. More like Kamiah or Kooskia...

I used to get their ribeyes but I try to keep it moderately lean and go for their USDA prime sirloins these days.
If you want to go lean, try a boneless New York Strip steak, (skip over the ribeye, T-bone, and porterhouse), a tenderloin, or a filet mignon.
Those are your best bets, with less and less fat on them as you move up the scale...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews