JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Smash burgers, with pictures!!! As mentioned, they're cooked on cast iron, on the stovetop. More like seared…. Again with potato and macaroni salads…

IMG_0709.jpeg

IMG_0708.jpeg IMG_0710.jpeg IMG_0711.jpeg

I went on a chartered deep sea fishing trip with my brother and father. Caught 3 rock fish but only two keepers. The swells took their toll haha. I lasted 3 hours, but my breakfast eventually came up. My father was out of it after 30min; didn't even have it in him to fish. My bro lasted an hour before getting sick, but still managed to bag 6 keepers.

I filleted them out tonight and gave them a good frying. That on a fresh sourdough and I was in heaven. Tomorrow I'll make a ramen out of the carcasses. Cheers.

View attachment 1864616View attachment 1864617View attachment 1864618View attachment 1864615
Next time try the band.....it makes you last longer! Works everytime for me. FYI the pills don't work

Ribeye, Ahi, carrots, and a grilled Caesar salad. Cab (pairs with anything because it's the only wine I drink), 12oz swill, and the Austrian side piece shown for scale.

IMG_3528.jpeg IMG_3530.jpeg IMG_3531.jpeg

Ah, I read it too fast. Still, good for her.
All good. Look through some of my old (and more recent) posts - I've spoken out of my bubblegum and made honest mistakes, mostly but not exclusively in keeping with that chronology. Not to mention, @2Wheels4Ever makes me feel like less of a man every time he shares a post of what he's doing in the back yard.

All good. Look through some of my old (and more recent) posts - I've spoken out of my bubblegum and made honest mistakes, mostly but not exclusively in keeping with that chronology. Not to mention, @2Wheels4Ever makes me feel like less of a man every time he shares a post of what he's doing in the back yard.

Most of us are actually not all that interested in each others' "backyards".

:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads