JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@albin25 But on a real note I CANNOT stand dicks me and my buddy Josh back before we were 21 tried buying 22lr this was just after the state deemed 21 to buy for pistol and 18 for rifle. He was in front of me and when they asked is it or rifle or pistol he said pistol :rolleyes:

They would not sell it to him we argued with the manager explaining the situation and she would have non of it. Haha So I told him give me the ammo and I'll buy it say its rifle and bam. But no they were such pricks we did not give them our business! Never been back sense and never will.

I was at Tigard Walmart Sunday standing in front of the Ammo case they had 2 bricks of.22 The clerks were busy because they have a register there. The clerk that was there never asked me if I needed anything thing even though he saw me standing there. I was waiting for him to finish with other customers then another employee comes and right there in front of me ignores the fact that I am standing right there looking at the 2 bricks in the otherwise empty case. the employee opens the case and hands both to the other employee not saying a word to me literally less than 2 feet away from me like I was not there, who then buys the ammo. I was not that interested in the ammo so I just watched how it played out. I was just surprised how I was ignored by the 2 employees for the sale to an employee. Not a big deal but interesting.

If they are Walmart employees, guaranteed they are putting that up for sale. That's not a job that pays well.

I didn't hear enough of the conversation to know for sure that is what they were doing. One didn't know about them and the other started talking about how it was part of the whole shipment that had come in earlier.

Last Edited:
They have a counter that they keep the ammo on when it comes in. You can stand in line and get your two boxes of whatever they have in stock.

I see this whole ammo farce falling apart by the end of the year.

I was at Tigard Walmart Sunday standing in front of the Ammo case they had 2 bricks of.22 The clerks were busy because they have a register there. The clerk that was there never asked me if I needed anything thing even though he saw me standing there. I was waiting for him to finish with other customers then another employee comes and right there in front of me ignores the fact that I am standing right there looking at the 2 bricks in the otherwise empty case. the employee opens the case and hands both to the other employee not saying a word to me literally less than 2 feet away from me like I was not there, who then buys the ammo. I was not that interested in the ammo so I just watched how it played out. I was just surprised how I was ignored by the 2 employees for the sale to an employee. Not a big deal but interesting.
How did you think all of these new members offering ammo on this site for 3x markups were getting it?
This is why I won't shut up about us needing a vote to remove feature on ammo and reloading components ads. People are to lazy to ship but if they can strip the shelves and then meet a real shooter an hour later and triple their cash without tax, it will be a long time before the shelves are stocked again.

And now they own Sportsman's talk about a monopoly hope they don't go down hill too :confused:
Well, Dog vomit..... I LIKED Sportsmans. Noted the reloading component shelves went away there, too. This is too bad, Sportsman's was such a goodguy during the earlier part of the panic, they had earned a fair amount of loyalty from me for keeping primer prices low.

I know this is all BS because the hunting ammo is also gone. Nobody buys that much .243 Core-Lokt. Someone upstream is having a lot of fun at everyone's expense.

I'm still processing the "Getting candles for the O'lady", at Cabela's. :s0153:
Why do you think gun show promoters have been recruiting the scented candle dealers for their shows? A lot of the guys would no longer be going to these over priced ammo shows if it weren't for their wives wanting more scented candles. Same thing. :s0062:

I know this is all BS because the hunting ammo is also gone. Nobody buys that much .243 Core-Lokt. Someone upstream is having a lot of fun at everyone's expense.
Never underestimate the stupidity of the American consumer. People will buy anything if they think someone else might want it. A couple noobs out there are probably wondering why that .243 corLockt won't chamber in AR14 they just bought . Others will buy whatevers left on the shelf because "I came here for ammo, so " and " maybe I can trade this box of 28ga for some 9millie".
Some retail dynamics are self perpetuating. No salespeople needed. This situation has seen active participation by sellers and resellers for at least one year solid.

If I was so inclined, yes ,I definitely could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman wearing white gloves

I was at Tigard Walmart Sunday standing in front of the Ammo case they had 2 bricks of.22 The clerks were busy because they have a register there. The clerk that was there never asked me if I needed anything thing even though he saw me standing there. I was waiting for him to finish with other customers then another employee comes and right there in front of me ignores the fact that I am standing right there looking at the 2 bricks in the otherwise empty case. the employee opens the case and hands both to the other employee not saying a word to me literally less than 2 feet away from me like I was not there, who then buys the ammo. I was not that interested in the ammo so I just watched how it played out. I was just surprised how I was ignored by the 2 employees for the sale to an employee. Not a big deal but inter
Never underestimate the stupidity of the American consumer. People will buy anything if they think someone else might want it. A couple noobs out there are probably wondering why that .243 corLockt won't chamber in AR14 they just bought . Others will buy whatevers left on the shelf because "I came here for ammo, so " and " maybe I can trade this box of 28ga for some 9millie".
Some retail dynamics are self perpetuating. No salespeople needed. This situation has seen active participation by sellers and resellers for at least one year solid.

If I was so inclined, yes ,I definitely could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman wearing white gloves
I see 243 win and the flip gang tries to resell the $20 stuff for $80 the trailer rent must be due ya know a mans gotta eat !

I've felt the urge! I resist it because I'm trying to get rid of superfluous bubblegum in my surroundings. It's a good thing that there are many, many more people that are much more serious about it than me.

"Ketchup Popsicles" :s0140:

I can't understand who is buying all the camo clothing at cabelas. How many sets of hunting camo does a hunter need? It is basics a clothing store with a bit of camping gear, a few firearms and pretty healthy angling department. All of which is priced at full MSRP.

I'm still processing the "Getting candles for the "O'lady", at Cabela's. :s0153:
Why do you think gun show promoters have been recruiting the scented candle dealers for their shows? A lot of the guys would no longer be going to these over priced ammo shows if it weren't for their wives wanting more scented candles. Same thing. :s0062:

They're candles are pretty nice last way longer than those yankee candles and hey I get to go walk around cabelas win win. And if you want to score some brownie points grab your significant other one :D

Haha @edzz You're picking up what I'm laying down! Here in Spokane as im sure you know we had the big show with the flea market once a year. I cant tell you how many times the lady go wander to that side of the bays whyle I wasted money on the other side. sneaking out to put purchases in the truck :s0112:

20210318_102857.jpg

They're candles are pretty nice last way longer than those yankee candles and hey I get to go walk around cabelas win win. And if you want to score some brownie points grab your significant other one :D

Haha @edzz You're picking up what I'm laying down! Here in Spokane as im sure you know we had the big show with the flea market once a year. I cant tell you how many times the lady go wander to that side of the bays whyle I wasted money on the other side. sneaking out to put purchases in the truck :s0112:

View attachment 844950
Can't tell you the number of times I found better gun related items in the flea market side of those spokanastan shows. :s0139:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top