JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll start with people inside the car parked and on a cellphone laughing, at the same time leaving "Headlights ON" while blinding someone in the other end. Possibly a family having a sit down dinner at a restaurant with a big spotlight.

Dick-Dasterly-Ran-Over.gif

Wouldnt you grind its gears?

...havent seen one apart in forever, with labor time so high, reman swap has been the norm for eons..
Actually, Mine's a Rockwell/Allison Powershift, I just happen to have this older 18 speed sitting under the bench that I pulled from our old 98 Pete, had planned to rebuild it some day as a spare, but just haven't gotten around to it!

When you come out of the local tavern on a hot day and bystanders are giving you dirty looks because you left the kids in car. I'm like what's your problem I left the windows cracked.

Seriously though I hate hot weather and it's not boding well for us this summer. I will probably have to crack the windows down a little further on my next visit to jugs & mugs.

Last Edited:
Are you serious? I don't have the time to come up with the things that "grind my gears". I live in potland for Christ's sake!
Come spend a few hours here every day for a week or two, and you'll have my list!

Pretty much anyone under 30
EDIT: That's not fair, so I'll change it to:

"There are only two things I can't stand in this world: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch"

Last Edited:
People at 4 am screaming like they are being kidnapped and someone trying to drag them into their car. Just stfu I say, trying to sleep dammit! :s0112: (Happened 2 nights ago in PDX).

People who think they deserve respect just because they made more laps around the sun than I have. Or because they severed in a military somewhere, yet never in a combat role. Or because they have a master's/doctorate. Respect is something you earn every single day, it's not something you're entitled to for existing.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews