JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I read this as a post and checked it out on the net; but my current search does not find that relationship. However, the two appear to be very closely politically related and if there is a blood relationship? However, putting potentially like-mindedness together seems to add a perspective on what is happening in Oregon in the anti-gun movement following California.

Brown of California's younger sister. This puts an entire anti-gun perspective into sharp focus; and helps understand the anti-gun movement in Oregon. Please pass on this information.

Oregone's problem with Kate has nothing to do with who produced her. Just like in my state we end up with the Governor we do because gun owners vote them in. These piles did not run un-opposed. Each time they had someone running against them. Every time too many gun owners bent over backwards to bad mouth the one running against them. Saying they were not "good enough" and either refuse to vote or throw the vote away. They say they do this to "make a statement". Well they make a statement alright. The statement they make is people like Kate win. The liberals love it. Want to get rid of Kate? Simple, get gun owners to vote for her opponent even if they are not perfect. Otherwise you will just get her re-ellected.

I happen to know Kate Brown's sister, talk about a 180° difference in intellgence and attitude! Her sister is a very nice lady who has made it a mission in life to help folks in need! We talked about Kate, there is a great animosity between the two! She was actually embarrassed when I asked if they were related, it's obvious they look like sisters!

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top