JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have this old Westernfield XNH565-E 16ga pump shotgun. It was made by Nobel and was distributed through Montgomery Wards. I am having a heck of a time finding 16ga ammo at decent prices or availability.

I have been toying with the idea of rebarreling it to either 12ga or 20ga to make it useful. It looks like I can still get a 12ga barrel for it with a 2-3/4" or 3" chamber, but I can't find anything in 20ga.

What I'm curious about is whether the receivers are universal between the 12ga/16ga or if there are specs/blueprints on the 12ga that I can compare to the measurements on the 16ga? Or are there 20ga barrels made that fit?

it's not worth a lot, but it's worth even less if I can't use it.

Thanks in advance for your knowledge.

Is this it?

First glance looks like they were produced with the same receivers and optional barrels; costs you $75.00 to find out. If you decide to change and it does not work out let me know. I have an affinity for the store brand models made for the average working man.

~Whitney

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top