JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just saw this myself, I'm now trying to get out of a commitment that has me in Prosser that week-end...Ugh. Really want to go to this.

I've been under the weather as of late but going to get out with signs on the car to promote this as much as I can.
Did you go to that NRA meeting at that little hotel last month in Olympia? Didn't think of it, but I should have put NWFA on my name tag.

Did you go to that NRA meeting at that little hotel last month in Olympia? Didn't think of it, but I should have put NWFA on my name tag.

Sure did, I was standing at the entrance at the banquet room.;)

20190411_163147.jpg

I think I'll have to join in on the fun!
This will be my first such event in WA - just moved here from Oregon 6 months ago.

I've attended similar events in Salem, have knocked on doors in Oregon with a ballot initiative, and have attended State hearings as well.

I think I'll have to join in on the fun!
This will be my first such event in WA - just moved here from Oregon 6 months ago.

I've attended similar events in Salem, have knocked on doors in Oregon with a ballot initiative, and have attended State hearings as well.
Last years was solid, Loved Allen Acosta's speech.

Washington Gun Rights Activists Prep for April 27, 2019, Rally

Evergreen State gun owners and Second Amendment activists are planning a big April 27 rally on the Capitol steps in Olympia that is shaping up to be bigger than a gathering there in 2018 that drew a crowd of some 2,500.
Good luck with turnout, I hope more turn out than last year.

Regarding ammoland article. They failed to mention that currrently owned unserialized firearms, receivers and frames will be prohibited under SB 978. This has not been mentioned in local media stories either (not unexpected).
But it's an even bigger problem when media friendly to our cause fails to mention it. How can we get media to pick up on this issue?

I can't make this. I have family coming in from a long ways away to visit and help me retrofit my house.

I went to the one in OR, can soneone in OR do me a favor and come to this one in my place?!

Good luck with turnout, I hope more turn out than last year.

Regarding ammoland article. They failed to mention that currrently owned unserialized firearms, receivers and frames will be prohibited under SB 978. This has not been mentioned in local media stories either (not unexpected).
But it's an even bigger problem when media friendly to our cause fails to mention it. How can we get media to pick up on this issue?

Contact the author and mention this to him, that is the only way you're going to do it. That way they'll issue a update that hopefully will get more people involved once the cat is out of the bag.

I would love to go but I just had my knee replaced less than 30 days ago and I can barely sit in the car for the 7 mile drive into town. Best of luck to everyone going, I hope you get a huge turnout.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top