JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I want to buy a few good complete Glock or Glock compatible frames. I am not particular about brand but price needs to be below new prices. PM me if you have one or more you want to get rid of. Here are a couple of examples of what I would have to pay for new Poly80 complete frames. Transfer must occur at Tigard Pawn 4 More.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
While they might not be cheaper - I would take a look at the Lone Wolf Timberwolf frames.

They offer them in both stripped and complete frames - the key feature over the P80 is that they are compatible with both Gen 3 and Gen 4 slides.

Edit: personally, I found the Timberwolf frames to be nicer too.

While they might not be cheaper - I would take a look at the Lone Wolf Timberwolf frames.

They offer them in both stripped and complete frames - the key feature over the P80 is that they are compatible with both Gen 3 and Gen 4 slides.

Edit: personally, I found the Timberwolf frames to be nicer too.
I picked up a complete Timberwolf (G19 size) pistol last month. I like the design that allows for fitment of Gen 4 and earlier slides. I was looking at a full size P80 frame I have and I am pretty sure the muzzle end of the dust cover could be enlarged to fit Gen 4 slides. It would require use of an RSA adapter and Gen 3 RSA though.

Here is one you just have to look main !
What a bootlicker.

IMG_6611.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top