JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
grtactical.com has a BCM complete mid-length rifle or a carbine for $1134, which includes a BCM mag with Magpul follower, Troy BU rear site, and an absolutely fantastic rifle.

The Daniel Defense is also agreat choice. I would look at those two and only those two if you are going to ever potentially use the rifle to protect you or yours.

I am in the same boat has you. got about 800-900 bucks to spend on a AR Iam leaning between a stag arms model 1,Cmmg le m4 or a delton m4 right now based on what people have told me all three of those AR are great guns!

Sure you can buy a low end or entry level rifle if you like but you get what you pay for. Stag, double star, olympic and others in my OPINION are garbage. Id stay with a bushmaster, colt, lewis machine, dpms etc. Id hold out for a good one. With the economy down there are a lot of people dumping good rifles are bargain prices.

Sure you can buy a low end or entry level rifle if you like but you get what you pay for. Stag, double star, olympic and others in my OPINION are garbage. Id stay with a bushmaster, colt, lewis machine, dpms etc. Id hold out for a good one. With the economy down there are a lot of people dumping good rifles are bargain prices.

Say what?! Stag is a much better rifle than Double Star or Olympic! Also, DPMS is pretty much considered to be the quintessential low budget entry rifle. Furthermore, DPMS and Bushmaster are no where near the quality of Colt or LMT. Bushmaster is not quite what they used to be. Very little research will tell you that even Stag makes a better product than them or RRA.

Check out the comparrison chart of all major AR15 brands. Its a little ways down on the webpage. It doesnt address every ossible question but it gives a pretty good feel. <broken link removed>

Stag Arms is a new name for an old company. Google there address and then google Colts address and do a directions to. Funny how close they are huh? The old company owned by the father was and still is a major parts supplier to Colt. The son who bought it wanted to enter into the market but as his own company hence the name change. Also the S&W AR's are Stag guns built under license with S&W.

Oh and another nugget of knowledge, Connecticut Stamp and Spring does everybody's LPK minus the trigger, selector and hammer.

SF-

Say what?! Stag is a much better rifle than Double Star or Olympic! Also, DPMS is pretty much considered to be the quintessential low budget entry rifle. Furthermore, DPMS and Bushmaster are no where near the quality of Colt or LMT. Bushmaster is not quite what they used to be. Very little research will tell you that even Stag makes a better product than them or RRA.

Check out the comparrison chart of all major AR15 brands. Its a little ways down on the webpage. It doesnt address every ossible question but it gives a pretty good feel. <broken link removed>

+1 on the nose

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads