JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Koda, I agree with you. It seems to me we've already compromised the 2A considerably, and I don't see any way (in the near future) to put the toothpaste back in the tube.

People have strange ideas as to what constitutes security these days. They have far too much faith in government (a view directly opposite from the founding era) which in the end only offers Force and Chains.

Rights are a fantasy. We are armed because it suits our purposes. The rulers seek to disarm us because that suits their purposes (to have helpless slaves). They don't try too hard because they either fear getting kicked out next election, or they don't want to start a civil war in which they will end up hung or shot.

People get into arguments about rights because they are a religious notion. Everybody has their own theories about them. But these fantasies won't keep you armed or alive. Only determination and disobedience will do that.

Life Without Rights | Strike-The-Root: A Journal Of Liberty

Where were they when Bloomberg got I-594 pushed through?

810,346 [41%] voted against I-594. So I guess the Washington CCP holders did show up along with a few other like-minded people without a concealed carry pistol permit. But it just wasn't enough, as the yes vote was 1,171,879 [59%].

Now, our AG(Anti Gun) running for the WA White House is spending more of our money trying to tell the Feds that they have to start paying minimum wage to the Federal prisoners being held in Tacoma while at the same time saying our Prisons don't have any need to pay their detainees the same minimum wage! Now that's really logical if you're trying to make a name for yourself in State Politics. This is the same Butterfly who not long ago stated he wasn't running for any office, just doing his job; my backside! He wants our Guns and will do anything he can and spend our Tax Dollars doing it.:mad::mad::mad:

Now, our AG(Anti Gun) running for the WA White House is spending more of our money trying to tell the Feds that they have to start paying minimum wage to the Federal prisoners being held in Tacoma while at the same time saying our Prisons don't have any need to pay their detainees the same minimum wage! Now that's really logical if you're trying to make a name for yourself in State Politics. This is the same Butterfly who not long ago stated he wasn't running for any office, just doing his job; my backside! He wants our Guns and will do anything he can and spend our Tax Dollars doing it.:mad::mad::mad:
I can see why people are getting tired of this crap!

Washington State Tops 590K Concealed Pistol Licenses

The Washington State Department of Licensing reported Tuesday afternoon that the state has passed the 590,000 mark for active concealed pistol licenses, indicating continued growth in the number of legally-armed citizens.

Washington State Tops 590K Concealed Pistol Licenses - Liberty Park Press
And we need every one of them to VOTE! There's going to be an assault on our gun rights from the left wingers running our state.

Yep! I agree not mandatory but we should have something that actually makes sense! Something that is actually beneficial for people!

When I was in high school back in NY, there was a rifle range in the sub basement of the school, It was totally underground except for the entry doors.

The rifle team shot small bore, long rifle rim fire target ammunition for the most part.

We the classmates elected the Range officer, maintained the order and kept the records.

Never a single accident nor a single incident occurred and when the team finally got to boot camp, target training was something the guys from the team excelled in.
Silver Hand

810,346 [41%] voted against I-594. So I guess the Washington CCP holders did show up along with a few other like-minded people without a concealed carry pistol permit. But it just wasn't enough, as the yes vote was 1,171,879 [59%].

Really seems strange that since we got the mail in balloting shoved down our throats by our British type rulers that they seem to be winning every battle and elections....:eek::mad::mad::mad:

We were in to renew the wifes CHL on Thursday. There are 3 full time employees in that unit at the SO. There are over 17,000 CHL's in our county. In the waiting room that day in the half hour we were there was one mom with 4 kids, another mom with 2 kids, one guy about 75, and a lady about 80.

Rights are a fantasy. We are armed because it suits our purposes. The rulers seek to disarm us because that suits their purposes (to have helpless slaves). They don't try too hard because they either fear getting kicked out next election, or they don't want to start a civil war in which they will end up hung or shot.

People get into arguments about rights because they are a religious notion. Everybody has their own theories about them. But these fantasies won't keep you armed or alive. Only determination and disobedience will do that.

Life Without Rights | Strike-The-Root: A Journal Of Liberty
We really should hang all the members of the politician and government employee crime gang to immediatly save the nation.

If every CPL gave $100.00 to buy apro gun politician then results maybe outstanding.

I would rather spend that money on a hooker................................. at least that way I know that I will enjoy it when I get screwed, as too many so called "pro-gun politicians" turn on us as soon as bloomie lets them kiss the pee pee.

Ray

So it's agreed then we are all taking our 100 bucks flying to Las Vegas going to front site and after class we all going to get hooker's lol I'M IN LET'S GO

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top