JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale: Springfield Armory Trophy Match in .45 ACP. Stainless with darkened cocobolo standard double diamond grips, extended beavertail, fully adjustable rear sight, fixed front sight (standard blade), double slide serrations, standard hammer and trigger. 250 round count.

Comes with standard case, 2 factory magazines, bore brush, X11 gear holster and mag holder, all factory documentation.

The Good: This is a sweet and accurate shooter with a very slick action and great trigger.

The Not So Good: It has a few blemishes and, yes, an "Idiot Scratch" applied by yours truly. I've done my best to catalog all the areas with pictures below.

$850 + shipping FFL to FFL & Transfer Fee. If you prefer, we can have the transfer done at Beaver Creek Armory in Hillsboro.

Also available is a pair of VZ Grips "Gator Back" G10 Slimline grips in black with SS bushings, 1911 "Fallout" black screws & a new set of o-rings. I'll throw all the VZ gear in with the gun for an additional $40. If you want the grips separately then I'll ask $60 for the setup.

Message me here if you have any questions.

20160415_145939_zps4ifm6nxa.jpg

SA%20Trophy%2005_zpsqc6b5xqm.jpg

20160415_145954_zpsuhfy3lk0.jpg

20160415_144904_zps8mnehng2.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.