JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

To Streamlight....or not to Streamlight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks terrible, but also looks functional. Voted "on the fence." So it really depends on what you want the gun for;

Do you want it for use? Then looks do not matter.

Do you want it for how it looks? Then take the light off or get matching grips.

(yes, of course looks are subjective, but given that this post is asking everyone about their opinions I surmise we are going for collective opinion here. . .)

You should post this to "Hot gat or fudd crap." I want to see what the ratio is.

All I need to finish this project off is a laser and a flash light. I built it for things that go bump in the dark. You really don't aim it as much as shoot where the laser points. Once it's dialed in, after the first round you should be able to print with it easily. PAX
001.jpg

If a home / nightstand gun, a 3" 9mm probably isn't the best choice but better than a frying pan.
If for concealed carry, it's hard to find 1911 type holsters to accommodate lights and even harder to draw quickly when necessary. Other than that ...

If a home / nightstand gun, a 3" 9mm probably isn't the best choice but better than a frying pan.
If for concealed carry, it's hard to find 1911 type holsters to accommodate lights and even harder to draw quickly when necessary. Other than that ...
My nightstand is an open gun safe. (J/k)

I didn't read the whole thing, so....
Did anyone suggest a set of rubber, dangly testicles? That'd be sweet!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews