JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Would like some suggestions for a good leather OWB holster for my KUC2. I'd like to not go in the poor house so, $100 and below would be preferred. If you got photos, they'd be greatly appreciated. :) Would also prefer it to be high ride. Thanks in advance! :s0155:

Edited to add: The Kimber has a 3" barrel.

This is one of my favorites. They have it for your gun model.

They have other models as well.
Note, if you go to their main page, they have a 30% off for first orders.

For a few more quarters, Milt Sparks Summer Special II for that 3" Kimber…

For what it's worth, I've run their Nexus horsehide/steer (rough side out) iwb holster with a combat commander, hid under a slightly oversized tee and comfortable enough for all day wear…
IMG_4352.jpeg

Thanks for the recommendations, folks! All but the Desantis were above my budget. I like the Desantis as the video shows it pulled nice and close and that's what I'd like. Naturally of course, it is backordered! :s0112:

Last Edited:
Got a recommendation for 1791 Holsters and after looking there, I purchased through them. Thank you all for the suggestions.

@Andy54Hawken , could you please close thread? :s0155:

I was going to suggest 1791 Holsters. Just bought one for my 686. Very impressive quality for a low price.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads