JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Took the class today. Here are my thoughts:
- Course is pricey. 109.50 including tax for the course. This does include your picture. Fingerprints are $15.00 (even though their website says $10). Plus the $65.25 for Utah. Plus whatever ammo you need. You can bring your own but you are required to shoot 15 rounds into a paper plate at 25 ft. So total was $189.75.
- This was not my first concealed course, but I did enjoy it. Learned some new stuff and it is tailored to what Utah requires. Rick is very knowledgable and very well prepared for the course.
- Though Oregon is not included as part of the course, your certificate is good for Oregon's requirement. You just need to finish the application process on your own.
- When you leave the range, Rick ensures you have everything you need completed for the Utah permit. He submits it for you.

Overall I would say it's a good course and would recommend it.

funny.. I took the utah course last week. no shooting, just 2 to 3 hour safety lecture. The course included everything needed fingerprints, passport photo - everything for 80 bucks at Threat Dynamics.

Yeah - the course was definitely pricey. Unfortunately I had already prepaid for my spot before I found other cheaper alternatives....

That said, the course is a full 6 hours and although somewhat repetitive for anyone with some experience, I still learned a good bit with respect to Utah specifics.

The shooting portion is instructor requirement - not Utah requirement.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top