JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Veneta
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is my gently used, very accurate & reliable upgraded Ruger 10/22. The receiver, mags & trigger guard are all Ruger products, but that's it. Tactical Solutions fluted & threaded barrel. Magpul Hunter X-22 stock in FDE, three 10 round mags and one 15 round mag included. Optic is Bushnell 3-12X40 rimfire scope with side focus.

Tandemkross ultimate trigger kit installed, as well as Tandemkross bolt assembly, firing pin & extractor. The charging handle is also from Tandemkross.

This rifle is quite accurate at 100 yards, easily & consistently on target at that distance.

Asking $425 for the package.
PM me with questions, or if interested please.

Buy it before Christmas (or at least respond with "I'll take it" by then) …… and the 525 round box of Winchester ammo goes with the package for free! :)

Willing to meet at Tick Licker Firearms in Corvallis, or south to the Armory in Creswell for the transfer. Fees are on the buyer.

Only trade I've any interest in is a nice CZ 97B 45ACP, and I'd need to add cash. (Would also consider a Sig P220 in 45ACP in very good condition)

IMG_3775.jpeg IMG_3777.jpeg IMG_3778.jpeg IMG_3776.jpeg IMG_3772.jpeg IMG_3773.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews