JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just received a text from my FFL. It was nothing but a picture of the gun in question: A S&W Model 22-4 with the color case-hardened frame. No notification that it had shipped, no tracking info, no communication whatsoever - it just shows up. Really glad to have it and to put this all behind me, but I still contend that this was a pi$$ poor way to do business - regardless of the circumstances.

I want to thank everyone on here for the hospitality and support that my initial thread garnered. Especially want to thank Unicykle, who went above and beyond and hand delivered a letter to NWA and to Ura-Ki, the moderator, who like many others offered great support and made sure that people understood what I was dealing with.

You have a great forum here, so I probably won't go away for good - any forum that has a specific sub-forum for revolvers is worth sticking around for.

Once again, thank you one and all.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads