JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
True "UNOBTAINIUM" for sale here.. from the WBP red Polish furniture she's wearing to the heart and soul of this post ~ PSA's FN hammer forged barreled AK-103.

PSA is always out of stock on these ~ almost impossible to purchase / same status with the WBP Polish furniture.

100% the best AK I've ever had

* FN hammer forged barrel

* Chrome lined

* Magnetic particle inspected

* 1 in 9.45 rate of twist

* Perfectly gassed / softest felt recoil I've ever experienced in any AK regardless of muzzle device (still throws spent shells 20 feet).

* Hands down the most accurate AK I've ever shot (moa @ 100 yards) / keep in mind I achieved NRA's highest ratings over 40 years ago and never stopped "pressing the trigger" so your milage may vary (just say'n / not tooting my horn).

* Under 100 rounds fired / two outings ~ once to sight in and a second time to verify / runs 100% perfectly (as it should)

* WBP Polish red furniture / reinforced with metal pins same as the high end Polish Military production

Selling due to m-bills

Factory box, paperwork and (1) factory supplied 30 round Magpul magazine

Selling for less than I have into this (these are selling for a "premium" price elsewhere).

$1000 cash

Buyer pays transfer / sale to take place @ Tigard Pawn 4 More

Thanks

IMG_20201212_182234473~2.jpg IMG_20201212_174612143~2.jpg IMG_20201212_173917159~2.jpg IMG_20201212_173948835~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The PSA GF3 is just that.. a "GF3".
This is there version of the AK103.
Forged trunion, bolt carrier (different than the GF3), bolt, smooth dust cover, different muzzle brake, a cleaning rod and of course the FN hammer forged barrel. Now they could be using the same sights, trigger, and a few other miscellaneous items but you'd have to contact them for confirmation.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.