JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Howa
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Pullman
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my unfired Howa 1500. Comes with a threaded 16.25" Barrel in .308. This was a short run supply and extremely difficult to find new.

The reason I'm selling this, unfired, is because I bought it with the intention to a be a compliment to my custom Long Range rifle for when 800 yard shots aren't going to happen - and .308 being cheaper to practice with than 7mag. What I didn't do when I ordered it, was check the weight. It seems to be right around the 8-8.5 pound mark, which is heavier than the gun I wanted it to replace - completely defeating the purpose. The Hogue overmolded stock also touches the barrel with minimal pressure - if it was going to stay mine, I'd probably replace it, but I'd rather cut my losses and find a stock rifle lighter.

It'll come with the Rifle, and 20 MOA rail. Looking to get $525 buyer to pay FFL. Text 36zero 95seven 564seven if interested or for more pictures. I also have 100 rounds of 155gr Nosler Competition HPBT in unfired Peterson Brass cases for $120 I would include with rifle purchase. I also have a brand new B&C varmint contour medalist I would be willing to include for $225 if the ammo and rifle was purchased.

IMG_6775.jpeg IMG_6620.jpeg IMG_6779.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews