JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I pop a coyote that I catch poking around too close to my place, I hang it on a fence post to remind it's buddies;)

I have LONG said that if there was a lot more of this, like this shooting, crime would fall off a crap load. People (even gun owners) make a load of excuses for scum like this. They don't hold water. Even the "poor" in this country live better than royalty did a few centuries ago. People do this crap because they have been trained they can get away with it. If a lot of them ended up room temp over trying a lot more would find a better way to make a living.

I have LONG said that if there was a lot more of this, like this shooting, crime would fall off a crap load. People (even gun owners) make a load of excuses for scum like this. They don't hold water. Even the "poor" in this country live better than royalty did a few centuries ago. People do this crap because they have been trained they can get away with it. If a lot of them ended up room temp over trying a lot more would find a better way to make a living.

YES!!!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR