JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm curious how the bgc works with private sales and trades. If you go to a local dealer and have them do the background check for someone purchasing a gun from you, or you from them, does the applicant go into the que with all the other applicants buying new from a dealer?

I'm curious how the bgc works with private sales and trades. If you go to a local dealer and have them do the background check for someone purchasing a gun from you, or you from them, does the applicant go into the que with all the other applicants buying new from a dealer?
Yes unless they get lucky with an instant approval.

If u sell at a gun show you can call in the background check yourself and fill out the gun show private transfer form. Still a BG check but only 10$. Catch must be at a gun show

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top