JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:huh:

Does anyone out there have either first-hand experience or second-hand knowledge about Tracker Gun Safes? I'll be in the market for a very large safe when we build our future house and I would love to spend my money on a product from a local business.

The Tracker website looks very professional and the product info is clear, however, I haven't heard anything else about them out in the real world.

Thanks for your input.

Tracker Safes

I have one and like it for what it is they are made in China and are priced accordingly, they where the only safe that was small enough to fit in the space I had with bolts on all 4 sides. It is good enough to keep the kids out and dissuade some thief's but that's about it.

Thanks to all for your time and input. It's true my final choice will hinge greatly on how much money I can afford to throw at a safe, however, fire resistance and volume will be seriously considered as well. Something similar to a Cannon "Armory" would be sweet. Then again, I could probably get a vault door and build myself a panic room for that price. Decisions, decisions...

yes, price is an issue. with the ammenities that Tracker offered, as well as local, they fit my needs. go and look at one at the shop.

Look at Summit safes,built in Utah also. I have a high end one,the door is 1/2" steel and the safe weigh 1450lbs. Not sure what price your looking for,these are a little spendy but I think there worth it. I think it has a 90+ min fire rating!might be more I'm not positive though. Not sure who sells them in Oregon.

Liberty has an entry level line called the Revolution that are similar to what Tracker is selling but Made in USA. They were recently renamed to Revolution from Centurion to differentiate from their other import Centurion line. Something to think about. I might add that the bodies are 2 piece formed and not welded like Trackers. You can get these at Lowes.

Liberty Safe Revolution Safes - Upgraded Protection
I have a Liberty safe.....made in Utah. I love that thing.

After research and finding out its made in CHINA! I went the the Liberty Outlet in hubbard oregon and saw a ton of them on display.... Asked if they ever get a scratched one or some type of blem in? And found that ya can get any model in a blem condition, cheaper for the factory to discount that rework so kurt and lane showed me a Fatboy blem ... Small paint blem that had to be point out. Also most 1/3 off the price, BOUGHT IT ON THE SPOT !

SCREW CHINA!!!!!!

Look at sturdy safes. Fantastic company. Made in the Fresno CA with US steel. Great quality and price. If/when you order, do it over the phone. My price quote online was a couple hundred higher than when I called to place the order.
Sturdysafe.com
Also check out their YouTube torture tests.

I cant say enough good things about Tracker Safe's customer service. I have a 2 year old model T36 and recently purchased a SecuRAM Safelogic Extreme lock with installation from Tracker at an amazing price. Zach did the install without issue and I could not be happier. I will definitely be a return customer for accessories and eventually an additional safe.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top