JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I've got a camry that I'm looking to trade for whatever, curious what's out there, runs great, drives fine, definitely rough on the outside but still a decent car. No title unfortunately. Shoot me some offers.

20230516_195337.jpg 20230516_195327.jpg 20230516_195318.jpg 20230516_195312.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
"Filing for lost title" requires your neighbor's signature if he is, in fact, on the title. It'll have to be on an "application for replacement title" plus a bill of sale from your neighbor. (Both linked) Otherwise the buyer of this vehicle will be on a wild goose chase. That's if it is an Oregon titled vehicle. If it's got an out of state title it's a lot harder.

Totally agree. I would have your neighbor get a replacement title and then transfer the car to you. Then you can sell it legally. Or if you don't want to transfer it he can give you the title plus a bill of sale. I've done that and it takes some time but not that big of a deal, providing your neighbor follows through.

Kyrsen is right on about applying for lost title being a wild goose chase. I've had over 500 cars and never had any issues simply because I have never bought a car where I've had to apply for a lost title. I just won't do it under any circumstances.

The neighbor doesn't necessarily need to buy a new title. He could buy a $4 vehicle record print, if he is the actual owner, to show proof of ownership, brand status, and any unsatisfied liens against it. Then the two forms that I linked before could be used for transfer. Only works for an Oregon titled vehicle, though.

The neighbor doesn't necessarily need to buy a new title. He could buy a $4 vehicle record print, if he is the actual owner, to show proof of ownership, brand status, and any unsatisfied liens against it. Then the two forms that I linked before could be used for transfer. Only works for an Oregon titled vehicle, though.
Sweet! We'll do that then, I'll pull the ad and register once the paperwork is fixed. Thanks dude!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top