JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the couple's three-year-old daughter, Aaliyah, was present as her young parents filmed the video when the shooting occurred. She was there as her mother called 911 as her father laid dying.

That poor child.

The "stunt" might have been his idea but the mother was too stupid and spineless - she should have refused to partake in this BS.

I hope CPS has her under a microscope.

I'm to lazy to look it up but while this piece was just posted the incident happened some time ago and was a large thread here.

Initially I believe the mom was charged but idk if they followed thru with it.

Interesting they revive the story when all the gun measures are hot news.

Mamma told me stupid is, is stupid does….

I'm to lazy to look it up but while this piece was just posted the incident happened some time ago and was a large thread here.

Initially I believe the mom was charged but idk if they followed thru with it.

Interesting they revive the story when all the gun measures are hot news.

Mamma told me stupid is, is stupid does….
Took a plea deal. 30days of jail every year for 3 years or something like that.

Judge must have taken pity on the kids.

Well the pen may be mightier than the sword...but the bullet is mightier than the book.

I try to see both sides of a story or events...
However , try as I might...I just can't here.
What did you think was going to happen here...?
Andy

You would think that they could have 'practiced' it by shooting another encyclopedia to check how deep it shoots.

I wonder if he looked down the barrel to see if it was loaded.........He certainly kept his finger inside the trigger guard the whole time. Its a wonder he didn't accidently shoot her!!

And I wonder whose Desert Eagle that was?

No Darwin award here. He already reproduced.

I think he did have one test. I video mentioned a test where it did not go all the way thru. I wonder if that was a book that was not being "held" and thus dissipated some energy by jumping backwards. It might have also been shot from farther away.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top