JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
perdurabo - Latin, translates roughly to "I will endure forever". per -> forever, dura -> endure, bo -> I will, roughly.

Comes from life's tests, and my love of endurance sports and activities (mountaineering, marathons, ultramarathons, and anything else that breeds pain and suffering ;)

Nix given to me a long time ago by a old girlfriend.

Came from a joke about a guy who walked into a bar with a frog on his shoulder, who claimed it could satisfy any lady. Enough said. :D

Rib-it, Rib-it
Frog

Born and raised in Oregon. Love guns. Orygun used to be used on t-shirts and such to teach the "furriners" how to pronounce Oregon correctly.

Orygun just fits me.

Hey 490 Blaster,
I always wanted to do that with my kids Blaster, only with the WR500 engine (basically the YZ490). I'll bet that little Blaster ROCKS!

My dad had one of those shirts when I was a kid....:s0155:

Me:

Unka-Boo= 3 year old for " Uncle Bill ".

Thanks to my nieces, I've been known as 'Boo for quite a few years now...:D

I have 150 gallons of aquarium glory in my living room and far to much invested in it. Hence the name plus it seems to be free on all the forums :)

Used to use H**** but that story goes back to a day long gone :)

Wow my nickname got bleeped :( Ur**** <=== A planet Wonder if that will pass :)

So take the last 4 letters of Said planet above and replace them with an H and that is the true nickname!

Last Edited:
I've got no rhyme of reason for my name being what it is. It started as Weeblee back in 1998 when I was spending all of my time losing girlfriends and playing counter-strike. As my decent into gaming continued I didn't like people forgetting the last e and making me wobble but not fall down.

Basically it's a random collection of 5 letters that have stuck with me for far too long.

Meowmoo. I'm a genetic experiment gone wrong and escaped from the lab.

catcow.jpg

This will make you laugh . . . or cry My best game ever was domination on shipment. I went 117kills and 39 deaths with the pump shotty. No juggernaut because that is for pansies. It was a wonderfull day.
You made me cry!
Mostly because I can't kill anything with the pump shotgun in COD.
The twin-barrel in WAW kicks *** though. I blame WAW for the run on PPSh-41's :D

Asterisks are lame... *leers at the forum*

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top