JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Soooo.....

We went to "Big Chicken" today in Mukilteo. When it opened, we were so stoked, being a family of old school NBA fans, to see a Shaq related biz opening in our hometown. We've been going for a while.

Of course, first month was amazing. Quality amazing, service was amazing.

The months since have been bumpy.

Today was disgusting. The "person" who took our order had both breasts and a goatee. I'm done. I'm "Gen X", pretty tolerant, but this was ridiculous. Even my 16 y/o son was like "WTF?"

So, there's another wrinkle in why some of us may consider alternatives to what was just having a night out. Breasts and a goatee and the same..."person"?? Eff me standing....I didn't even bend over for the soap mang....

What's your point? Most of the guys on the forum have moobs and a beard.
My "point"?? These were significant "moobs"!! Way more rounded out and full than my own! The moobs were bigger than the gut, quite impressive considering the gut weighed as much as my wife

(OK, maybe a little jealous, you got me!)

Soooo.....

We went to "Big Chicken" today in Mukilteo. When it opened, we were so stoked, being a family of old school NBA fans, to see a Shaq related biz opening in our hometown. We've been going for a while.

Of course, first month was amazing. Quality amazing, service was amazing.

The months since have been bumpy.

Today was disgusting. The "person" who took our order had both breasts and a goatee. I'm done. I'm "Gen X", pretty tolerant, but this was ridiculous. Even my 16 y/o son was like "WTF?"

So, there's another wrinkle in why some of us may consider alternatives to what was just having a night out. Breasts and a goatee and the same..."person"?? Eff me standing....I didn't even bend over for the soap mang....
I didn't know he was branching outside of the Kraken games. There's a couple of them in the arena.

Decent, nothing to write home about. No moobs that I've seen though.

When we went looking for an RT stumbled onto this one on our way out of town to look at one. Decided to buy this one. After we were already done making the deal and waiting for paperwork Wife asked me what the TA on it was for since this was an RT. I told her stood for Tit's and A$$. She was ready to tell them never mind we don't want it till the sales guy explained what it was really for :s0140:

View attachment 1870531
I had a friend that had that paint scheme on a '70 Duster. It was a 340 6 pack 4 speed car and was scary fast.

Try my mother who insists on driving in circles through the parking lot waiting for "THE spot" to open despite her not going in and me having a pace where if she' just STOP THE DAMNED CAR AND LET ME GET OUT, I could be in the door and halfway through the shopping list by the time she finishes dithering, blithering and jilling off.
Yeah - silly stuff like that would probably be a deal breaker for me too. I try to find a spot closer (my back can really act up when walking, especially after walking around inside Costco or Winco for 30-60 minutes, then standing in line). But I don't go down every line in the parking lot - I scan the lot quickly for an open spot - sometimes I am lucky sometimes not.
I got one of these... problem solved! :s0140:

Disabled parking placard.JPG

View attachment 1870615
Most of the time I am okay. It is when you see me walking with a cane that I am in pain. I think eventually I will need to get a placard - but I bet by then I will lose my driver's license altogether or I will need a self driving car.

My chiro closed his office without calling me and canceling my appt. about a month ago, so I have an appt to try a different chiro who is closer (Newberg instead of Tualatin) - we'll see how that works out.

View attachment 1870615
She has one, insists on spending a damn half hour circling like a vulture waiting for a handicap spot despite that SHE doesn't need it because she's staying on her dead bubblegum in the car and *I'm* doing all the heavy lifting. (Worse, every time she DOES go into a store the required time goes up by a factor of three...)

Don'cha just love family drama BULLSH*T?!

View attachment 1870615
Careful with those passes, people are super judgmental! I had spinal surgery with my cancer diagnosis and temporarily had one. Me, being younger than most old farts, I got dirty looks, shaking heads, and occasional comments. F all those old dudes who think they know it all, they were walking fine and I was actually f'd up.

There
An hour or two before closing they are surprisingly less peopled. I think the busiest times are mid mornings and afternoons because everything is open then.. garage, pharmacy, optometrist, hearing, yada.
I went to Costco in California back 1987. It was a membership and not too many people go. Its more of a business owners shopping. I'm glad it went more public now.

I had a friend that had that paint scheme on a '70 Duster. It was a 340 6 pack 4 speed car and was scary fast.
This one was a throw back to the 70's when Chrysler was doing the Muscle Cars of the time. They called it "Green Go". When I was a teen and of course could not even think of being able to afford to buy one of them they were my wet dream. Got to ride in a few that had the large V-8's of the day, mostly 383 and 440's. They were screamers. The great gas "shortage" really put a damper on them for a while. When they started to do the "Retro" thing with them many years ago I Had long wanted one and finally decided why the hell not. Damn thing is a ton of fun to drive of course. Capable of doing 155 before the Tac will tell you that's where you should stop. :D
Over my last weekend Wife was playing with the Nav system while we were out having a fun drive and set the thing to warn you if you go over 5MPH over posted. Sound was off while we were driving so I had no idea she had till I started driving to work today and it nagged me a couple times about what posted was :s0140:

Most of the time I am okay. It is when you see me walking with a cane that I am in pain. I think eventually I will need to get a placard - but I bet by then I will lose my driver's license altogether or I will need a self driving car.
Seems that nowadays, I need a cane whenever I leave the house. I can wander around the house OK, cuz I got walls and furniture I can use to help me "glide" along. A trip to the grocery store needs the cane to get from the car to the shopping cart, after which I can just lean on the cart's handlebar and limp around the store. I've even been able to limp through a USPSA course (but I don't compete anymore), although my times are almost twice what it used to take. And by the end of a few stages, I'm spent for the day. Have to go home, lie down, put my leg up, pop a hydrocodone, and sleep it off. Gone are the days of walking and running free in the forest with a backpack and my thoughts...

My chiro closed his office without calling me and canceling my appt. about a month ago, so I have an appt to try a different chiro who is closer (Newberg instead of Tualatin) - we'll see how that works out.
That is total BS that he would just up and close without notifying his patients ahead of time...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top