JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Zero interest in no-talent Paul fighting old-man Tyson, but I do hope Tyson knocks him the bubblegum out.

I saw some of the footage of Paul and Diaz and they were basically sparring then cashing in their checks. Folks should recognize a shakedown when they see it.

Chris Weidman got it done. The eye pokes diminished it a bit though. He's has a rough road and worthy of fan respect.

Bruno's striking blitzes were atrocious. When I saw the first couple attempts I bet on Chris. Looked like an untrained street/bar fighter rushing in head down all uncoordinated hail Mary looping swings. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Last Edited:
I wanted to bet the house on Walker when he hit -255 but then watched his past fights. He fought only cans. If it goes to decision, Walker wins though because that is the fighter the UFC wants to promote. Beginning of Round 3 for a low action fight Walker was huffing and puffing like he just ran a marathon. He's GIANT but that is about it.

Cody Brundage To Win By KO/TKO/DQ << Not a chance, but far better than any LOTTO ticket ;)
(Cody Brundage)
Method of Victory
Bo Nickal vs Cody Brundage
+2500 >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yes, but next card oops ...........

Over 1.5 << Pretty confident with this one; Trevor is a tough, crazy, undisciplined MOFO I don't see an early finish
Total Rounds
Trevor Peek vs Charlie Campbell
+114

Last Edited:
Watching Rhonda get beat up never gets old, even eight years later.

Ronda this month said she is the greatest fighter that's ever lived. Seriously look it up. 4/2/24 interview by Valeria Lipovetsky on Rousey's YouTube channel. FUNNY/Delusional narcissist.

Last Edited:
Alex vs Jamal should be a pick 'em - changed my mind. Jamal may be Alex's kryptonite and hits 2x harder than Izzy. Edit - Alex destroyed him - GREAT fight.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top