JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

UN-gun-grabber-300x138.jpg

For decades we have listened to the lies of the gun grabbers saying they only want "common sense" gun laws, and they don't want to take guns away from law abiding people. Now the mask is off and there is no denying they want to eliminate private ownership of firearms.

By now you've seen the outrageous attacks on your rights by Oregon Democrats; and more are coming. While there have always been efforts by the left to destroy the Second Amendment, we have rarely seen the kind of insane, hate-filled legislation being promoted by Oregon Democrats and their fellow travelers in the Bloomberg funded anti-rights groups.

While most attention has been focused on the bizarre SB 501, there are plenty of other bills to be appalled by. Kate Brown's is one of the worst and most nonsensical. But don't underestimate how dead serious they are about passing it.

If the Democrats have their way, virtually all modern firearms will be outlawed. You will need a background check to buy ammo and be limited to 20 rounds a month! Your guns will have to be locked up and useless, and you might very well be charged with a crime if a gun you own is stolen.

You will need police permission to buy a gun and then you can only buy one handgun and one long gun per month. After waiting for a month or more to get permission from the sheriff and he can still say "no."

If you're a young Oregonian, your right to own most firearms will simply disappear. All these dangerous new restrictions are being pushed by the same people who want to force you to pay the legal fees of people who snuck into our country in violation of our laws.

Think of this, if an illegal alien broke into your home and stole a firearm, not only can YOU be fined, but you would also get to pay the legal fees of the person who robbed you. It's lunacy.

We are in for the fight of our lives with a well funded and vicious enemy. While Oregon faces serious problems and ranks near the bottom of almost everything, Democrats want to spend their time destroying your rights. It has to stop.

Please use the link below to send a message to the Oregon legislature that this will not be tolerated.

The prewritten messages allow you to add your own text but do not require it. If your prefer to use them as they are, just send them as they are.

One message a day can be sent, however if you want to send more than one, or you and others share a computer, you can bypass that limit by using a different browser or clearing cookies from whatever browser you are using.

Thank you for your activism.

Take action here.

The post The Mask Is Off appeared first on Oregon Firearms Federation.

------
Oregon Firearms Federation

Thank you for keeping us updated and providing a platform for us to send our regards in these matters.
I will share this with everyone I can.

Last Edited:
Sadly this is the way it's been going for a long time. Will this be the "tipping point"? So far it sure does not look like it but we can of course hope. Gun owners have all my life been either willfully ignorant of what is going on, as in they just pay zero attention, or they actually support it. The support is compromise. Of course the compromise is always we lose more. Sadly a large part of the gun owning public is all in on more laws aimed only at them, never at criminals. Many proudly tell us on forums like this that they are all in on it. I guess with the hope and belief that it will never effect them and what they have.

Super majority and a rubber stamp governor.

Lines have been drawn and sides chosen.

And OFF is doing what exactly? Plan ? Idea ? Or just more rinse and repeat.

I can go back 10 years and read the same posts by OFF, and yet no game plan, no ideas.
Geees.

Sometimes it's just a matter of getting people aware and perhaps motivated.
For example, Cheerleaders don't score points, but they're still useful. :)
View attachment 540936

Hmm I want a job where I get paid 6 figures and spend member money how I feel like.
And all I have to do is give people hope ?
OFF has failed to accomplish much in 20 years and was paid allot.
No bill boards, no radio spots, just tells everyone look out and send me money.

Regardless of how much they make, I don't know of anyone (with or without memberships) that does anything but that.
If members alone dictated where the bucks go, there wouldn't be any.
Ya mean, kinda like churches or politicians or artists? :cool: Yet we constantly give them money.
Anyway, I'm sure OFF does more than JUST give hope. I guess you can ask them.
Me, looking around their site, seems as if they do more than I'd wager most of us.

Id be happy any time to debate with OFF what they are failing to do.:s0109:
You and I almost lost some very basic rights in 2015, and OFF refused to fight for them.
OFF according to state records I saw, he took 10K in funds and gave to his sisters local campaign.
The list goes on. And there have been around 10 lobbies since he started, and every one that pops up,
he goes on a smear campaign and then eventually lose ground.
There are actually laws and ethics that must be followed in lobby work, and members have failed to hold them accountable.
Hey the NRA does the same. But @ravenswood there is a huge difference in OFF, and other places you mention.
As all those other businesses/ Churches have some results. OFF's actions have costed us results.
Been watching them along time, my opinion is people are going to wake up soon and realize they were supporting that was most likely not what it seemed. Perhaps OFF and the NRA should have their Masks removed.
But hey people want to blow there cash for no results, who am I to say.

EDIT:
I get it by the way, sure we do need help and some one that says go forth and fight.
But there is no charge, no fight, no results. And people for over 20 years have still seen very little ever. The problem is OFF writes members and says :

"We need to make our voices heard and block this legislation."

They have said this for years, and never have results, by guiding people to
do nothing, we end up with nothing. People actually think donating money to OFF so they can tell you to go write people and show up at rallies is ridiculous. There are other lobbies that actually do something, and alternate plans. OFF is in rinse and repeat mode and the washer is about to break.

Last Edited:
As an Oregonian and a Democrat (although I change parties often, depends on who I want to vote for that round), I'm offended that you'd think I'd attack your Rights... :)

This Us-vs-Them mentality is part of the problem. Don't let the talking heads on TV make you think that most folks aren't rather moderate.

Believe it not, there are Republicans who want more gun laws and some Dems that don't. Don't pigeon-hole people just based upon a political party.

Just sayin'. :s0008:

Ya, trying to absolve yourself for your voting choices...if you vote demrats you voted for gun control..... period.:rolleyes:
GUN CONTROL HAS BEEN THE ONLY CONSISTENT MESSAGE FROM THE DEMOCRATS BESIDES HATING TRUMP FOR THE PAST 2.5 YEARS ONLY A FOOL WOULD NOT SEE THAT.....Just sayin'

Ya, trying to absolve yourself for your voting choices...if you vote demrats you voted for gun control..... period.:rolleyes:
GUN CONTROL HAS BEEN THE ONLY CONSISTENT MESSAGE FROM THE DEMOCRATS BESIDES HATING TRUMP FOR THE PAST 2.5 YEARS ONLY A FOOL WOULD NOT SEE THAT.....Just sayin'

This ^^^.

That can not be right? I Mean what about all these plans for unity.
Say it aint so Joe. You mean Democrats all voted for gun control, I am astounded, shocked, dumbfounded.
Surely though, Democrats didn't vote in more gun control politicians thats just crazy talk.
I means there is no way year after year they voted for more gun control, that would be insane.
I am not sure what to think, I thought they only wanted common sense laws, not our guns?
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.HWJCSrDF2RITySR0631uTwHaHa%26pid%3D15.jpg

What I find even more WEAK is when you guys in here that voted democrat want to point a finger at republicans and say there are R's that want gun control too
.... jeesh you sound whiny

WELL DUH ...there is always a rotten apple

BUT REPUBLICANS ARENT INTRODUCING NEW GUNS LAWS EVERY DAY....

better to keep ones opinions to ones self at time as not to prove you dont have a clue

Versus absolving myself from any research, as you seem to have done? Here's just one of many examples where Democrats voted against gun control. Those that think ALL Dems are against guns are just like saying all Republicans are against abortion. It just ain't so. But some of you need a team to cheer, right or wrong. Your hatred is more a problem than your anger.

A link from 2013? And then NBC grabs it four years later and says... Hey, look, Democrats helped vote down a bill that restricts the 2nd Amendment! In the last six years the democrats in Oregon have gone off the cliff left.

I think what the poster you quoted was saying was a person who claims to cherish their gun rights and then votes for KNOWN anti's, such as Prozanski and Kate Brown, are the problem.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top