JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wish you had, it'd given your sister more time to finish the job!

:D :s0131:
200.gif

You could try a breathing exercises to help you manage your reaction to the traffic.

Here is some footage of me practicing my self-awareness breathing... I am really owning my space, and living the moment.
I have noticed huge confidence gains...but, for some reason, my cortisol levels have remained elevated.
200.gif
No Lines! No Lanes! No Limits! And exhale... 😮‍💨

I "try" to stay away from the a$$hats but damn it can be hard. I drive with the chip set to speed in the right. I just love it when someone passes, pulls in front and then slows their butt down. 🤬
Even though I know I should not I have a few times just had to screw with them. In the hotrod its of course simple to just blow past them before they even saw me, will then move and set the chip back to what I was. Normally 5 over posted. If they then try to pass me again I will just keep bumping the control and park them on the left. I don't know what it is with those ones who don't want to go as fast as I am going but they just HAVE to get in front of me :confused:

I get that ALL THE TIME when I'm pulling a trailer. Even though I was originally going faster in the first place, they just HAVE to get around me, then go 5mph slower than we were previously going.
I call it passive/aggressive behavior, They've got to be first but then when they are in front it's a big scary world out there leading the pack, they've got to make decisions all on their own instead of following the rest of the sheeple.

Trucks in Wash. state. What I've noticed more and more on roadways with three or more lanes (I-5):

1. Running in the #1 (far left) lane.

2. Running in the #2 lane and staying there. Not necessarily for purposes of passing.

I get that ALL THE TIME when I'm pulling a trailer. Even though I was originally going faster in the first place, they just HAVE to get around me, then go 5mph slower than we were previously going.
I made a road rage decision once when someone did that to me and followed them through neighborhoods. It got pretty obvious they got the message and were uncomfortable and after realizing things could escalate, I backed off and got back on the highway. Not my proudest moment though at least the dude on the correct shoulder had a louder voice in the end

I made a road rage decision once when someone did that to me and followed them through neighborhoods. It got pretty obvious they got the message and were uncomfortable and after realizing things could escalate, I backed off and got back on the highway. Not my proudest moment though at least the dude on the correct shoulder had a louder voice in the end
Commendable!

I don't typically slow down...an F350 12" from the bubblegum of a civic is typically enough motivation to regret their life choice and get moving!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews