JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Joe - we need a 'virtual' or 'cloud' city, then badges!

from the story
a 2004 federal law that granted nationwide concealed-carry privileges to cops, trumping local gun restrictions. Because full-time officers and unpaid volunteers get the same privileges, hundreds of high-end bodyguards, gun-industry honchos, politically connected donors and celebrities are joining the rolls of police departments and sheriff's offices, sometimes in exchange for cash. These so-called badge factories are fueling a booming gray market.

This works both ways! I have had a CC permit good in most states since 2010, and while Oregon and Wa do not recognize it, most others do! I belong to my local county Sheriffs aux search and rescue and I am also a first responder and on the advisory board, so My carry permit is good all over the place, including California!:D
This is something folks should take advantage of, get involved in your community and you will have perks that go along with it!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top