JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
IMG_2345.JPG IMG_2344.JPG IMG_2345.JPG Cash or S&W 60-7 .38 special with 3" barrel and cash.

Spikes Tactical Lower (Pirate Logo) 5.56 CBC Industries 24" spiral fluted upper. Nothing fancy, just an honest AR, H&K Mag included, optics and mount not. Fired only 200 rounds, perfect condition.

DSC_2532.JPG

Last Edited:
I have a son and grandson in Southern Oregon so I will refrain from saying anything bad! The fact is! I am being particularly picky regarding a deal for my Colt. I have lived in the same home for 25+ years in Salem. Raised a family. I will welcome you or any one to my home! Sorry if my being respectful some how offends you!

Ted you need to lighten up, you don't seem to know when someone is funning with you, after you refused some pretty good offers.
Take my comments in the way they were intended, not as an attack on you. We poke a lot of fun here in this forum and none is meant to cause any harm.
I'm sorry you took me wrong. :oops:
Gabby

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top