JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lot of people don't like them (I've always had good luck), but I just got this email that they are heading to Montana. It is bittersweet. On one hand, it's nice to see, on the other hand, the antis love it when gun shops leave.

b3a35e69-2145-4e23-9e7c-357ffc3ed4fd.jpg
Just a heads up...
We are moving!
In fact we're moving from Washington state to Montana.

• Wednesday, May 30th. 2018 is the last day to place an order that we will ship prior to stopping all shipping and moving.
  • Orders placed from Thursday, May 31st and on will NOT ship until we're up and running again in Montana.
  • Firearm orders & ammo orders to states requiring documentation (CA, IL, NJ etc.) MUST HAVE those documents to us Wednesday or will have to wait until we're shipping again in Montana.
  • We expect to be down for at least a couple of weeks, possibly longer.
  • We will announce when we're back up and shipping again as soon as we know.
We sincerely appreciate your business and all of the support we have received over the years that has helped us grow here in Washington state from the back room of a small gun shop in Lakewood, WA to this half a warehouse in Tacoma, WA to now our new, own warehouse in Victor, Montana.

I've always been treated RIGHT by them. It was a premiere gun shop destination on many trips that my son and I took while visiting Lakewood and later Tacoma.

Aloha, Mark

I must be honest. I think it's friggin great. I'm not trying to insult any of the WA.State members here. I'm sad that it's going to be a pain for those of you that do business with them, but I think it's great the way SA is giving the bird to state politicos and moving to a more 2ndA friendly state.

I buy a lot of stuff from them and will continue to do so.

A lot of people don't like them (I've always had good luck), but I just got this email that they are heading to Montana. It is bittersweet. On one hand, it's nice to see, on the other hand, the antis love it when gun shops leave.
Is the storefront in Tacoma staying, or they moving as well?

The retail store is staying in Tacoma, which makes it a win win situation............. Tacoma and WA are loosing a good chunk of tax money and the retail store is still there to piss off the anti's.

Ray

I posted this yesterday in the General Firearms discussion. But I have ordered some 9mm and other rounds from them also and I get it in a day or two later via UPS.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top