JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First two years of Presidency

George W. 17 Million BCG

Obama 26 million

Trump 52 Million

Brandon 77 million

The corpse brought out all of us first timers who went on a buying spree.

Last Edited:
Do WA BGC's go through the federal system or through the state like in OR? Will WA people also have to deal with queues in the tens of thousands as well?

How many threads will start because of this? Can we top the 114 thread count?!?!?

13e.jpg

Do WA BGC's go through the federal system or through the state like in OR? Will WA people also have to deal with queues in the tens of thousands as well?
I don't see tens of thousands backlogged for a few reasons.

1. Many guns were purchased a year ago (pre mag ban)

2. Is almost no time left to purchase a "scary black"

3. Seven months left to purchase the guns that don't commit violence prior to permit to purchase.

The time to stock up was years ago. Many years ago the ammo shelves and gun display counter at Cabelas were full and everything was plentiful. I knew that based on history and the growing political dominance of the democrat party in Washington State, all the guns and ammo would someday become scarce, or completely unavailable. I was making regular trips to Cabelas for years to gradually acquire more items, with the expectation that if I didn't buy it then, someday the opportunity would be gone. A year or two ago Cabelas simply stopped selling ammo.

I'm sure other people couldn't see this coming, yet it was pretty obvious to me.

Should civil disturbances occur that threatens the perceived physical "safety" of leftists, they will discover to their regret that they locked themselves out of an ability to obtain protection.

The time to stock up was years ago. Many years ago the ammo shelves and gun display counter at Cabelas were full and everything was plentiful. I knew that based on history and the growing political dominance of the democrat party in Washington State, all the guns and ammo would someday become scarce, or completely unavailable. I was making regular trips to Cabelas for years to gradually acquire more items, with the expectation that if I didn't buy it then, someday the opportunity would be gone. A year or two ago Cabelas simply stopped selling ammo.

I'm sure other people couldn't see this coming, yet it was pretty obvious to me.

Should civil disturbances occur that threatens the perceived physical "safety" of leftists, they will discover to their regret that they locked themselves out of an ability to obtain protection.
It was obvious to non-sheep people, I've been stocking up since the AWB.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews