JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I started out with a single shot 22 that my father had to cut off so I could shoulder the little single shot. Shot pot gots on the back 40 and got a penny a piece for each one I killed. Never made enough money pay for all the ammo I used. My father and all of my uncles were in world war II and I learned gun safety big time. I remember they didn't know what to do with me because I was left-handed so essentially bolt action rifles were single shots for me. As I grew old enough to hunt, I learned early on that bullet placement was critical because I only had one shot. When I was old enough to hunt I was placed in a draw and the men pushed the deer up the draw and I shot anything that was legal. Everyone in the family including my 85-year-old grandmother had a license and we filled them all. We didn't have venison in the winter. My father was a gun nap and a reloader. As a consequence, I don't own a rifle that shoots standard off the counter cartridges. I own a 338 '06 aclay improved which is my go-to caliber. At 80 I'm going to hang everything up. Sell all my gear. It's been a good life and I look forward to another 15 or 20 years by just won't hunt anymore.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top