JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1450
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to either sell or trade. I've done more research on Bul's and they're very far and few in between, so I'm not strictly looking for those anymore. I'd like to either sell or trade (plus cash) into a higher end 2011. I would also primarily be interested in trading for the 4.25" version of the Prodigy.

My Prodigy worked great on 200 rounds of 115 grain, and had none of the known issues happen. The 5" is bigger than what I want, and I would like to downsize to another carry friendly size gun.

I do live in Newberg, so meeting at Highline would be a plus. Buyer pays their own transfer fee.

6549780C-781F-4A56-8167-980D80C9F76C.jpeg DC37B351-4FBE-4B04-A4B6-23755A9FBD0D.jpeg 068A2150-1E95-40B1-B909-2CD6CCF80C71.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm surprised you guys don't know. There's been a lot of posts and news on the gun misfeeding and jamming. Mostly because the slide doesn't go back into battery due to a light recoil spring.

BUT, it seems to me that it's inconsistent. Some people get good units and some don't. Luckily I was someone who got a pretty solid one. I ran 115 grain with zero issues. I did notice the slide wanted to slow down a couple times though. Which the known "fix" right now is getting a heavier spring,
WHICH I might do.

Thanks for clearing that up. I had no idea. As always when something brand new comes out, there's always quirks. Least it's an easy fix.

Is the Bul the only trade your interested in? I haven't shot one yet but everything online, they seem to be outstanding pistols

Thanks for clearing that up. I had no idea. As always when something brand new comes out, there's always quirks. Least it's an easy fix.

Is the Bul the only trade your interested in? I haven't shot one yet but everything online, they seem to be outstanding pistols
Yeah! I think its a pretty awesome gun, I just want to go down in size mostly. And it depends, but I'd like to stay in the 2011 category. And Like I said I could always add cash on top too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.