JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was thinking of fishing just east of the Lewis river.

Just be careful not to venture into the Lewis river closure area. They are watching it very closely.

da94046fcc263e4c9cd68fc460b7489a.jpg

2600+ over Bonneville yesterday....Sound like lights out fishing to me. NOT! If ya' want to eat, you're odds are probably better planting a garden.

Last Edited:
Good luck out there @Caveman Jim!

Don't mind me Jim. I've got a whopping TWO springer trips under my belt this year, and you should be able to tell by the "Tude" that I didn't get one. People getting all excited about a three day opener for 2600 fish in that big river? I'm ecstatic that YOU still have the ":s0004:" to get on 'em. Keep with it Jim!

You know the old saying: It's better to have fished and not caught than to not have fished at all or A bad day fishing is better than not fishing........

Ray

Really, I had never succumbed to that level

I know & just love to ........ catch......;)

An avid Cowlitz river buddy of mine has been fishing for 2 weeks in this high water & the fish are just not cooperating. See stream flow chart from today (5-8k is optimal).....

USGS.14238000.152141.00060..20170511.20170518.log.0.p50.png

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads