JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In the spate of NDs being posted lately, i hadnt seen this local one mentioned.

Sounds like he got a freebie. The second one, not so much.

Wilson's girlfriend told police they were in the drive-thru line at Supreme Bean on North Hamilton Street at about 3:30 p.m. Jan. 28 when Wilson began talking to her about the time he shot himself in the foot when he was younger, according to court documents.

Wilson then retrieved the gun with which he shot himself – a wooden-handled revolver – from the center console, and spun it on one of his fingers after laughing.

Wilson's girlfriend said the gun unintentionally fired as it went around Wilson's finger and a bullet struck him in the chest

Not good, at a time when the CPL training bill is pending. And as history proves, once a mandatory training bill is passed it is used to burden and discourage gun owners, not to actually provide real training.

Yeah, who doesn't have a hair trigger revolver? o_O

I'd have to look at that with some significant scrutiny. Seems implausible that it would fire in DA mode from twirling it. And it seems equally implausible someone would twirl it in SA mode.

Who knows... but I'd like to know the angle of trajectory of the round and if she was dusted and if her prints were on the revolver.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top