JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my S&W 500 4" compensated barrel. It has never been fired,and is in flawless,brand new condition (it has literally been sitting in a safe since it was purchased). Comes with the original case.I am also throwing in a speed loader. Selling the gun and speed loader for $1060. I also have 80 rounds of Buffalo Bore 440 grain and 350 grain which I am selling with it for $100. If interested text or call 360 219 eight zero six seven (NO TRADES)

gun.jpg

photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG

Last Edited:
No offense ment, but if the gun hasn't been fired then why the odd count of rounds instead of full boxes?

" No Offense meant" (I think meant is what you 'meant to write');but,I think 'Ogre' did an awesome job at answering your question quite, 'as a matter of fact'. Since it doesn't sound like you know much about the 500,and how 'ammo count' for a s&w 500 is usually sold, I should probably let you know 'each round is pretty expensive' (unless you are reloading yourself),so 3 boxes along with the gun is a deal (especially it being hard knocking Buffalo bore ammo)...depending on how you look at it, your basically paying for ammo, and getting the 500 for under $1100.

" No Offense meant" (I think meant is what you 'meant to write');but,I think 'Ogre' did an awesome job at answering your question quite, 'as a matter of fact'. Since it doesn't sound like you know much about the 500,and how 'ammo count' for a s&w 500 is usually sold, I should probably let you know 'each round is pretty expensive' (unless you are reloading yourself),so 3 boxes along with the gun is a deal (especially it being hard knocking Buffalo bore ammo)...depending on how you look at it, your basically paying for ammo, and getting the 500 for under $1100.

Thanks for the clear up. All of my defensive rounds for smaller calibers come in boxes of 25 so my math brain didn't kick in.

Sounds like a very good deal for whomever gets it;)
GLWS

I've got one of these - it's a beast! I'm chuckling at the idea of a speed loader for it. I'm done after a couple rounds :D

Someone will get a great deal!!

Selling my S&W 500 4" compensated barrel. It has never been fired,and is in flawless,brand new condition (it has literally been sitting in a safe since it was purchased). Comes with the original case.I am also throwing in a speed loader. Selling the gun and speed loader for $1060. I also have 80 rounds of Buffalo Bore 440 grain and 350 grain which I am selling separately.If interested text or call 360 219 eight zero six seven (NO TRADES)

View attachment 258194

View attachment 258195
View attachment 258196
How much do you want for the ammo?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.