JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Sig P226 BTFO 40 cal with German frame I don't like to say rare but it is mfg in 2012 .This has the fiber optic tritium night sights DA/SA with decocker and SRT this 226 sports the Elite slide with front serrations . I have the original box and papers along with the factory grips . The Sig would come with 9 magazines one 15 round factory Sig four 10 round factory sig magazines as well as four Mec-Gar 13 round magazines . There is about $ 300 just in magazines and this is not one of the DAO Police turn ins if you know Sigs you will appreciate this one . I have only put about 100 rounds in it the rest of the time hangs out in the safe . I am the original owner and I am located in Newport where we could do the transfer and background check .This is for sale only $1200 cash takes it I just ordered a new 45.I would however look at a 226 in 9mm or a 22O in 45 acp I can always make room for either I am just getting out of the 40 cal game . There is no holster wear custom lettering or other custom touches ! SIG P 226 BTFO 002.JPG SIG P 226 BTFO 003.JPG SIG P 226 BTFO 004.JPG SIG P 226 BTFO 005.JPG SIG P 226 BTFO 001.JPG If you are interested please PM Thank you for your time

Last Edited: