JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1900
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Practically brand new with about 150 rounds through it. It's really fun to shoot and gets a lot of attention at the range but I couldn't get used to the "K" model. Comes with five 20 round Sig magazines but the iron sights in the picture are not included.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me here or send me a text at 503-407-7344

$1900, no trades please. Will ship to your FFL if you want to pay shipping.

20220630_082449.jpg 20220630_082513.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
At the moment I am trying to justify getting a motorcycle (hence why I am looking for cash).

I appreciate the offer and I will keeping you in mind if this changes but at the moment I need a little spare cash to make a bad decision with.

At the moment I am trying to justify getting a motorcycle (hence why I am looking for cash).

I appreciate the offer and I will keeping you in mind if this changes but at the moment I need a little spare cash to make a bad decision with.
I feel ya! I just sold a few bikes myself, wish we ran into each other sooner maybe I could of helped ya out. The moto game in the PNW can be kinda rough but still tons of fun. Ride safe!

Some people don't like the Sig because of the reverse barrel thread - some who want to suppress complain they cant find the reverse adapter for their can.

Go to ILWT.com, they have all the adapter and replacement parts anyone could need for the MPX.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.