JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah. I think I want one. I like bigger guns to start. And as much as I like Glock, I've never said they were the best. I like all guns.

@spookshack that would be sweet. Do you run yours open or optic?

Yeah. I think I want one. I like bigger guns to start. And as much as I like Glock, I've never said they were the best. I like all guns.

@spookshack that would be sweet. Do you run yours open or optic?
DeltaPoint Pro. I just uninstalled it and put the rear sight plate back on it as a buddy of mine are going to shoot a USPSA Limited match with them. He usually runs a PCC, but decided he wants to run his X5 with iron's and wanted to know if I was game for it. Of course, challenge accepted!

I also got a 4.7 slide with a Romeo 1 Pro and XRAY3 suppressor sights. 5.5 threaded barrel.
8D7B0F4E-AB4D-46B1-97D8-72FC0763FE91.png

Last Edited:
Love the X5 legion. It's the reason I swapped over to Sig. It's my daily carry. I'm currently building a comped P320 on a second Legion module I picked up for a hell of a deal. Eventually I'll mill the slide for an Aimpoint Acro.

If anyone has a bead on an X5 Legion please let me know. :)
Check with Northwest Armory in Tigard. I got one there a few months back. They had the X5 Legion and the Legion Carry.

Well I got the TXG small grip module today.

Got home and swapped the FCU over to the new grip module installed the slide and locked it to the rear and I can not get it to release at all. Using the slide release, nothing. Grab the back of the slide to try and release it, still won't budge.

Swapped the back and forth from the old Grip module and the new one several times. No issues at all going back onto the old grip module. New one still won't budge. I even installed the weight from the old into the new just to see if made a difference, no dice!

I give up. For the life of me I don't understand how the FCU goes into the new grip module but somehow the slide won't drop after re-assembly. WTF? Going to sleep on it and see how it goes tomorrow.

Going to see if I can have my buddy swap his FCU into it and see if his slide and/or my slide will work. Probably try my full size slide and swap some take down levers in and see how that goes…..

How do you get the stuck slide "un-stuck" so can swap it back and forth ?

There is a condition when the slide is installed without the takedown lever in place where the slide gets hung up.
It's the striker lug/sear interface.
While the takedown lever mistake may not be your issue, the striker/sear interface would be worth a look.

I sent and email to Sig. I'm guessing it will be late next week at the earliest to hear back from them. Getting ready to head out to TCGC and pass the grip module off to my buddy. He can see if it will play nice with his FCU. I was really hoping to do a "side by side" with the new small module and my previous medium module. Oh well……
It's not a huge difference but it does feel better in my hand.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top