JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry this now... Its an HK made by Benchmade... $23 at YTC's PX.

http://www.bladehq.com/images/knives/Benchmade/AllyHK_1440SB.jpg

What is YTC?

Yule Tide Christmas? You Tube Character? Yummy Tiny Cookies? Your Terminology Confusing? Yesterday's Tribute Crapband? Yes To Clamidia?
Yakima Training Center Post Exchange (YTC PX)? A Google search shows the Google Maps address to be "YTC Post Exchange "

Here are some old Western knives I collected some years back. I ran across them moving some stuff around and thought I would share. I did have a set of the Black Beauty's but someone made me an offer I could not refuse.

IMG_20231227_122630852.jpg

IMG_20231227_123021956.jpg

In this group of leather handles there are two wood handles that are marked as "L". Far right one I did my self since there was no saving the leather, and my Father found the L39 to it's left under a rock outcropping back in the 60's and it was my hunting knife until I replaced it with one of those fancy jangled razer numbers. Someone did a very good job with the handle.

IMG_20231227_123706059.jpg

Just one of several Tkell items I EDC
This is his Nightshade Wharncliffe.

I have several of Tim's blades, all are fantastic

View attachment 1801866 View attachment 1801867
When I can find a little time, I'll post the other Tkell blades I have .
Tim and his crew are just the best, family business I've ever delt with. Maybe a tad pricey but considering these are a lifetime tool....I'm good with it!
Lol, the wife may beg to differ!

When I can find a little time, I'll post the other Tkell blades I have .
Tim and his crew are just the best, family business I've ever delt with. Maybe a tad pricey but considering these are a lifetime tool....I'm good with it!
Lol, the wife may beg to differ!

Here's a quick pic of my blades from Tim Kell at Tkell Knives.
The one I most often EDC is the Nightshade "Reverse Tanto".

IMG_20240120_152004482.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR