JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I actually had a buddy coming up from San Diego to go to a Seahawks game with me a year ago. He was supposed to arrive at my place at ten and we were going to go out drinking. Had a bunch of friends over waiting for his arrival and someone brought Berry Cisco. I drank way too much of it, and now there is video of me breakdancing in my undies floating around.

i probably do more fishing than shooting actually. here are some random pics

may, neah bay

k6nsz.jpg

1g3yuc.jpg

rockfish from a weekened in august @ neah bay

21kkzep.jpg

skokomish chum

11i070w.jpg

skokomish coho's & a single chum

241rqjd.jpg

my first skok king of 08'

2794531967_932c70b468.jpg

and here is a small king i took home this morning from the skok, not dime bright but decent compared to many of the darker fish landed.

2lcspjc.jpg

plus i had a side hobby of collecting shoes, old pics. circa 2005

whyzao.jpg

2h2pfes.jpg

yeah. i havent been on gamefihin for too long. since 06', but i remember seeing that screen name on there.

Rite on, I also grew up on Beacon Hill on 23rd, graduated Cleveland H.S. c/o 94'. I was in my prime of fishing back in 04-05 fishing every other day and fish with all of the guys from Gamefishin from Bruce and Avis, Dexter, Mako Shark, FDB, Cheaperfish, Mako, and all the old gang. I've fished with about 40+ gamefishers at one time or another. I used to be a lot more involved.

Rite on, I also grew up on Beacon Hill on 23rd, graduated Cleveland H.S. c/o 94'. I was in my prime of fishing back in 04-05 fishing every other day and fish with all of the guys from Gamefishin from Bruce and Avis, Dexter, Mako Shark, FDB, Cheaperfish, Mako, and all the old gang. I've fished with about 40+ gamefishers at one time or another. I used to be a lot more involved.

cool, im right by van asselt. gamefishin is a pretty cool site. thanks to bruce, i won a st. croix drift rod from a "best pics of 07'" post.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top