JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check this out.

The Serbu on the bottom, came from the Remington factory with a stock attached before heading to Serbu for the conversion.

The Serbu on the top left the Mossberg factory with a pistol grip and 18" bbl before heading to the same place, for the same conversion.

The bottom Serbu is a SBS (Illegal in WA) The top Serbu is and AOW (Totally legal in WA)

DSC00582.jpg

maybe with the breacher grip from knoxx this could be a very nice house (with long narrow hallways) clearing gun

just wondering...since its an AOW does that mean its no longer restricted to the state's loaded rifle and shotguns in transportation laws?

anyone seen one of these with a shell carrier on the side?

I question whatyou could us a short barrel shotgun for. Would love to have one for home defense but could just imagine how you would get ripped in court if you ever used it in a defense situation. The DA would have a field day at your expense. JMHO

This is a joke right? A shotgun with a 17 inch barrel can be used for anything that a regular title 1 shotgun is used for.

I keep hearing that a DA would rip a gunowner to shreds on the stand if a title 2 weapon was used in a defense situation, but no one will man up and actually provide a link to any such case. I think it is all a bunch of crap. A person has much more to worry about after any actual shooting, than what legally owned gun was used.

Ranb

This is a joke right? A shotgun with a 17 inch barrel can be used for anything that a regular title 1 shotgun is used for.

I keep hearing that a DA would rip a gunowner to shreds on the stand if a title 2 weapon was used in a defense situation, but no one will man up and actually provide a link to any such case. I think it is all a bunch of crap. A person has much more to worry about after any actual shooting, than what legally owned gun was used.

Ranb
Harry Beckwith and Garry Fadden

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0BTT/is_168_28/ai_112685749/?tag=content;col1
http://www.afn.org/~guns/ayoob.html

That was a real mess. I wonder how HK had their building marked back then? I mean would you really chase/follow someone into a gun manufactoring plant? :s0131:

I can see you've not had much experience with true crazies like those bikers. I have.. they pride themselves on being modern wild man Vikings, and they live intoxicated. Prison means nothing to them, and if you pull a weapon on them you had better be d@mned well ready to use it

I've had a very similar experience with a pair of illegal alien serial shooters on a Cali HWY back in the mid 1980s. After a 10 mile cat and mouse game I realized they would follow me all the way home, so I raised up the chrome M19 I had, (like a .357 chrome version of Dirty Harry's gun) and they took off like scalded jackrabbits. CA HWY patrol finally caught them a few weeks later. They were using a sawed off shotgun in random roadway shootings, but in my case they apparently hoped to run me off the road to get at my lovely wife. What they didn't know is that she was also packing

for some months, BATF was holding up on approving AOW type shotguns for
WA state because of local definition dispute over AOW vs shotguns. several
colleagues in WA state told me they were unable to get their SSS in hand
as a result. has this since been cleared up and green light again?

for some months, BATF was holding up on approving AOW type shotguns for
WA state because of local definition dispute over AOW vs shotguns. several
colleagues in WA state told me they were unable to get their SSS in hand
as a result. has this since been cleared up and green light again?

Yep.

Its not a concealed weapons permit.ts a concealed pistol license. AOW's are not pistols.

AOW is a federal definition. The CPL is a state document.

Whether an AOW is a pistol would depend on if the AOW in question fit the state definition of pistol or handgun.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top