Sharp Shooter Supply?

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews' started by iusmc2002, Sep 1, 2011.

1. iusmc2002

iusmc2002 Active Member

16   0   0
    Has anyone used these folks? Has anyone had trouble with getting what they ordered? I ordered a Douglas barrel and a new recoil lug in the last week of May, and I'm still waiting. I've received emails saying "it will ship....."

My wife wants me to file a fraud report with Visa and a complaint with BBB because the most recent email says it has shipped, but the contact there wouldn't give a tracking number for UPS ground. I'm at a loss because I want the damn barrel, but I don't want to wait any longer for resolution
  2. the4thshake

the4thshake Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

56   1   0
    I ordered a trigger through them and had no issues.
  3. Mark W.

Mark W. Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

35   0   0
    They are a one man outfit that is notoriously way behind on everything. BUT I have never heard of them not eventually shipping the item ordered. I had a buddy go 4 months waiting for a stock.
  4. PBinWA

PBinWA Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

27   0   0
    This. Their reputation for slow shipping of non-stock items is legendary. The only thing that saves them is the fact that when they do actually ship the product is usually excellent.

I have avoided buying from them for this reason. I really want to use them but I don't think I could handle that long of a delay.
  5. iusmc2002

iusmc2002 Active Member

16   0   0
    Thanks for the help guys. I guess I'll give it a bit longer before I really flip the fark out.
  6. chowser2

chowser2 Member

16   0   0
    try northland on the savage shooters forum. he has certain ones in stock, and posts which ones are in stock currently.