JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone used these folks? Has anyone had trouble with getting what they ordered? I ordered a Douglas barrel and a new recoil lug in the last week of May, and I'm still waiting. I've received emails saying "it will ship....."

My wife wants me to file a fraud report with Visa and a complaint with BBB because the most recent email says it has shipped, but the contact there wouldn't give a tracking number for UPS ground. I'm at a loss because I want the damn barrel, but I don't want to wait any longer for resolution

They are a one man outfit that is notoriously way behind on everything. BUT I have never heard of them not eventually shipping the item ordered. I had a buddy go 4 months waiting for a stock.

They are a one man outfit that is notoriously way behind on everything. BUT I have never heard of them not eventually shipping the item ordered. I had a buddy go 4 months waiting for a stock.

This. Their reputation for slow shipping of non-stock items is legendary. The only thing that saves them is the fact that when they do actually ship the product is usually excellent.

I have avoided buying from them for this reason. I really want to use them but I don't think I could handle that long of a delay.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top