JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
IMG_20190507_125003_504.jpg 20190507_121448.jpg

I have a black scar 16s and is stock, the trigger is stock but feels much better than any other stock scar 16 trigger I have felt. Looking to sell for $2500 or trade but it has to be in my favor. The Eotech optics and stream light is not included. Interested in MP5, apc9k pro, ghm9 gen 2, 50 BMG, sti dvc 9mm double stack or show me what you got?

IMG_20190507_121746.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Ummmmmmm no sir. That is trash. Pssshshshshshshsshhss just kidding, that is the king of FDE rifles. Actually SR25 in FDE is king. Scar 20 is the great prince lol
Yeah I thought of the SR25, but
Ummmmmmm no sir. That is trash. Pssshshshshshshsshhss just kidding, that is the king of FDE rifles. Actually SR25 in FDE is king. Scar 20 is the great prince lol
To me the scar is king because they pretty much invented FDE and the Sr25 is the knight hence the word Knight in their company lol. This KAC LPR is the closest thing i have to a sr25 :p IMG_20190429_194040_090.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.