JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Bremerton
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have for sale or Trade a Maximum defense PDW Tactical AR Pistol Brace. , I opted to not have a brace on my AR Pistol and this is just sitting here. retails for about 300$ (opticsplanet) but make me a reasonable offer or trade. I will cover the shipping cost via USPS within reason with a prepaid small box (if it fits it ships), what ya'll got, who wants it.......

1630078066618.png
**Wants - Trade**

SIG P365 parts - any & all including holsters (if offering a barrel must be low round count or new)
SIG P320 parts - any & all (if offering a barrel must be low round count or new)
Ammo - 22Lr, 223/556, 9mm, 6.5CM (quantity/ value must be reasonable to cost of item)
Pistol optics/ red dot (decent brand of value to item)
pistol - green laser/ flashlight (decent brand of value to item)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Would you have any interest in a p320 full size complete upper (slide, barrel and spring). It does not have MOA / aftermarket red dot capability. Has about 100 rounds through it and then I replaced it with a custom set up. Let me know!

Would you have any interest in a p320 full size complete upper (slide, barrel and spring). It does not have MOA / aftermarket red dot capability. Has about 100 rounds through it and then I replaced it with a custom set up. Let me know!
by complete does it also include the Firing pin assembly? or just the slide, barrel and recoil spring? just curious but i'd make that trade.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.